Monday, September 11, 2023

Does anybody else feel worse about their physical appearance the closer they get to their goal?

I feel like at the beginning of my weight loss journey, the progress was so immediately visible that I was able to ignore how I looked and just look at the changes. I remember thinking, all I need to do is lose some weight, and everything is going to be great. Now, over 70 pounds later, I can’t walk past the mirror without being horrified at how fat my face is, and taking 20 photos at the perfect angle to capture myself in the best way possible. I’ve also started to get worried that ill be too skinny if I try to get abs and that maybe I should have been going to the gym this whole time (even though I really don’t enjoy the gym and prefer practical sports more). This means I have basically no chest muscles because I never use them in the sports I train but idk. These last 15 lbs or so are coming off so slowly I can’t see biweekly progression at all, and monthly progression is also very dubious. Lost most of the weight but gained an ed and bd I guess.

submitted by /u/niatcam
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mNorLQ2

No comments:

Post a Comment