Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Almost 1 month into my weight loss journey for the most part stayed in my caloric (1800 or less) goals!!!

What I've learned: Don't restrict so much during the day. Eat the bulk of my calories at breakfast & lunch. Otherwise being hungry all day can lead to binging at night.

I can have pringles. 15 of them at 150 calories.

I can eat pasta! 🍝 portion out the serving size, 200 cal and portion out meat n sauce! It can still be a filling serving for around 400 cal.

I eliminated dairy bc of lactose issues. Not eating dairy save me temptations from cheese, salad dressings, ice cream. It also saved calories!!

A sandwich 🥪 w bread is not the enemy. Carbs are not bad. I need it for brain n mood balance. Now 6 slices of bread is bad at once. Lol. Want mayo - have it. Not the 120 cal a tbs kind, but the olive oil one at 45 cals.

Be conscious of how much cooking oil you use. 1 tbs is 120 calories!! Use a nonstick pan to cook your eggs w no oil or sautee veggies. Use oysters sauce, soy sauce, or chili sauce to flavor your ur veggies. About 35 cals.

I've been making meals that are about 3 oz of lean meat, 1/2 cup carbs, and 1 cup vegetables or more. This equation will give u meals less than 350 calories.

If u want Ramen...a bag is about 400 calories. Cook half n bulk it up w veggies n lean protein.

Bulk up meals w cucumber salad n cabbage slaw.

Overnight oats is a trend - but it's filling. 1/2 cup oats, 1 tbs chia, dashes of cinnamon, Splenda, and water to cover n shake. Less than 200 calories. Keep u full till lunch.

I didn't see or feel results over night. Not even a week in. But almost a month now, my pants are not tight anymore, my shirt around my belly is looser and hanging lower, and my butt Donut is almost flat. My belly is less of a handful grab. I feel I walk easier bc I'm lighter.

I sleep better.

I feel more energetic and hopeful bc I didn't succumb again to giving up n binging n eating my feelings away.

I keep telling myself... the diet will work. Just keep going.

I still eat out but I'm conscious of the calories. Big restaurant lunch, small dinner.

I can fit into more of my smaller clothes now. Which is much more stylish then my frumpy I've gained weight clothes.

I have fallen off the wagon a few times. But I remind myself of the things people told me on here. One bad day did not make u fat. Stop drop n roll. Tomorrow is a new day.

I walked a mile about 2 or 3x a week. I did not go full force at the gym. You can lose weight without hard core exercise!! Some weeks I didn't walk at all. That's OK. You can still lose weight. You don't have to go zero to 100 mph all at once. Results will still happen!!

Feeling better n just wanted to say thank you for all the support n maybe what I wrote can help someone else tonight who's feeling like it'll be a long ass road ahead. I'm with you.

But I'm not giving up this time.

submitted by /u/YellowOrchid1000
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QboYFJ8

No comments:

Post a Comment