Sunday, September 24, 2023

Antidepressants

I'm not going to blame all of my weight gain on antidepressants. But as soon as I got on them, its like it was impossible to control my eating. Off of antidepressants I can easily lose weight, as my appetite isnt skyrocketed. It also feels like antidepressants kill the discipline part of my brain . Like i know weight loss is just tracking calories/caloric deficit but im unable to do that on antidepressants. Its like my discipline for that is gone, and im careless.

Here I stand at like 255 lbs, I used to be lean and 185lbs 5'11. Seems like I gotta make a important choice. I'd rather be less happy then fat. Not like antidepressants made me happy ever, just made me numb and lifeless, and took away some motivation, been on 10 different ones atleast..

submitted by /u/Jazzlike-Air-5303
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/krMTQfm

No comments:

Post a Comment