Thursday, September 14, 2023

As You Lose Weight, How Do You Get Over the Low Confidence From Being Obese?

This is something I've still been struggling with. I was as high as 340 pounds, and now I am down to 265, and while I feel a lot better about myself, I still have those feelings of self doubt and worthlessness.

It can be even small things like human interaction with other people, I question why they are being nice to a slob like me(I had other issues outside of my weight I am still trying to overcome, it's a work in progress).

I had a very nice woman come up to me recently and compliment me at the gym about my weight loss, and I was just thinking "there must be some sort of ulterior motive here", when I could've just been a normal person and possibly made a friend. This type of situation has happened several times, and it's my own low confidence self-sabatoging me.

Anyone have input?

submitted by /u/Obese_Ape
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/I4sgVCA

No comments:

Post a Comment