Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Is Wegovy worth it?

hey everyone I thought about going to my local weight loss clinic tomorrow to try Wegovy. It’s $35 a week so $140 a month and that might seem like a great deal for others but I’m very frugal and I really have to talk myself into spending money on things that aren’t necessities so this is a lot for me. I was on phentermine at the beginning of the year and with tracking my food and exercising daily I lost weight but the phentermine made me feel aggressive, bad headaches, excessive sweating, I couldn’t sleep and so on. I really had to be strict with myself and I seemed like during that time it was so unrealistic to maintain these habits “for the rest of my life” and I was right because I took a break which was a longer break than I wanted and I gained it all back. Anyways, I’ve noticed how a lot of people say it takes several weeks and even months to even see results from this? At $140 a month I would expect to see immediate results. Did anyone have quick results? I’m also scared about the side effects… I would take a phentermine headache over nausea and vomiting any day. I was thinking about trying it tomorrow but I’m worried I’ll be sick all weekend long and I want to spend time with my family. I am 5’7 and weight 225 pounds. I was about 150 before I had both of my kids and don’t believe I will ever be that small again. I’m shooting for 30 pound weight loss at least but would like to lose 50 pounds. I was hoping to only be on the medication for a couple months. Maybe 4-5 months but I’m worried about everyone saying it doesn’t even work until a few months. Did anyone have quicker results? And how about the side effects? Are they really that bad? I just don’t know if this is worth it. It just seems like a lot of money for it to take several weeks to even work and the sudden effects seem unbearable. Vomiting every weekend doesn’t sound appealing. Any positive experiences?

submitted by /u/hannahssbananass
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VXbBqPr

No comments:

Post a Comment