Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Ive lost 4lbs in my first week!!!

So essentially I want to ask what has caused such a massive drop in weight? is this all just water weight or is this genuine fast loss? as I do look slightly slimer around the face but I dont know if that was just like water or what. Also can I expect to keep losing 4lbs every week?

I Would also like to add that Ive always been on the larger side most of my life so even just losing 4lbs has made me so happy. Say I did loose 4lbs every week is this that a healthy weight to loose every week or could this cause some health issues?

Any advice on that would be much appricated. Just to add Im going to slimming world (UK) and its essentially a weight loss group and ive been following their diet rules and its been working for me pretty well so far

submitted by /u/xxhamsters12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KXagyjU

No comments:

Post a Comment