Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Been gaining 1kg a month since I got long covid

IT'S BEEN HELL!!! I just weighted myself today and saw I was weighting 97kg... I got covid in Dec 22 and before that I was on my weight loss and fitness journey and managed to lose 15kg!! And I finally fell in love with exercise for the first time in my life.

Since I was born I was in the "overweight" section, dad side of family has always been "hunk-ish" and mom skinny. Since that once I tried to be in a "normal" weight when I was a teen but got sick so easily doc said "your normal weight should be around 75-82kg".

Dec 22 I was at 89kg!! I was so close to that normal weight but covid hit me and my health has been in decline since then and been bed bound for a while (and the gaining weight happened)

The thing is that I recently injured my leg and now I can't walk for a big while. Got other cardiac complications and doc said I have to eat 5 meals a day bc any type of physical stressors triggers the pain and symptoms

The thing is, how the hell do I lose weight now?!?!? Diet and exercise helped a lot back then bc it helped not feel hunger and distracted overall. But now that just when I could handle exercise, I injured myself. I don't even know how to change this, it's hard to think ...

submitted by /u/N0N3OFYU0RBUSINNES
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/t4IogPm

No comments:

Post a Comment