Thursday, September 21, 2023

How to start exercising as a beginner?

I (21F) recently lost a fair amount of weight, about forty pounds. I went from 170 pounds to 130 pounds but I did it without ANY exercise. The weight loss made me happy but I still have a fair amount of body fat despite being a healthy weight for my height (5’5). I’ve never liked exercising and haven’t really exercised since high school when I had to take gym class. That being said I really need to get toned if I want to be happy with my body and I don’t know where to start. I also recently quit smoking so my lung capacity isn’t great. Are there any exercises that are easy to start with and good for beginners?

submitted by /u/No_Jackfruit_3821
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/t5qhyQX

No comments:

Post a Comment