Thursday, September 14, 2023

Weight loss plateau

Hello guys,

I’m 360 day off the weight loss, and I’m down around 30 kgs. I look amazing! I’m currently at 85, and I just need to take off those last 10kgs. But for the last 3 months I’m completely stuck.

I train MMA 2x and Judo 1x (I coach it) a week, and I eat this:

2xScoops of Whey Isolate + Oat meal packet I would say around 250-300kcal.

1xPasta dish. Something like Cacio E Pepe, Pasta a la Assassina, maybe Carbonara. I don’t have much time to cook as I work a lot. 75 grams of pasta + sauces depending on which I’m eating, I would say tops 500 calories.

2xFlat Whites a day which is 150kcal.

Sometimes I will skip dinner and just get 2xWhey Isolate scoops.

I’m just staying constantly at that weight, that’s barely hitting 1000kcals a day (1000kcal last month, before that I was eating regular 1500-1800 weekends). I’m not working out for the purposes of muscles l train just because I like the sport, but these last 10kgs are killing me.

I had a week where I ate junk food during holidays, basically cheat week, but even then I didn’t go above 1500-1800kcal.

My BMR is 2200kcal.

My coach recons I’m eating too little and my body is struggling to lose weight and it’s trying to combat it a lot. I drink 2L of water a day.

2 months ago I was on Protein Intake, so I ate around 1800kcals a day, and now I dropped calories a lot.

It’s just 10kgs man, please help me.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/finesalesman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MW1wo32

No comments:

Post a Comment