Wednesday, September 27, 2023

I don’t need to fear the holiday season, it’s only 6 days.

My weight loss has stalled the last couple of months due to moving, traveling and increase workload.

I am becoming nervous about the holiday season because I don’t think I can lose weight.

Then I realized the next 3 months aren’t the challenge, it’s just a few days.

Halloween

Thanksgiving

The day after thanksgiving

Christmas Eve

Christmas

New Year’s Eve

I can stay on track and enjoy those 6 days without any noticeable impact to my weight loss. I don’t need to stretch Thanksgiving meals to the entire month. I can have a fantastic Christmas and NYE and still maintain an overall deficit.

6 days in the next 3 months won’t break my progress.

submitted by /u/fitnessaccountonly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39PQpJG

No comments:

Post a Comment