Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Any other women over 50 here that want to connect?

No offense to the younger people! But women over 50 have some specific challenges when it comes to a lot of things and weight loss is one of them! Menopause is hard, hot flashes fucking suck, our hormones are in the toilet (unless you're taking hormones which if you are, more power to you), etc etc. Which does not make it impossible, just different, much different than even in our 30s/40s.

Anyway just wondering if there are any here who'd like to connect (virtually).

Personally I'm 51 (edited because for some reason I wrote 52 lol! I'm not 52 yet geez), 5'4 and 162 lbs which is really not a healthy spot for me. I carry all of my weight around my midsection so I need to get some of it off, it's hurting my body in more ways than one! I know how to lose weight but I struggle with keeping it off / yo-yoing, and also I have a binging habit that sometimes I do better than others with. Working on it!! But I don't have a good support system for this in my life, so it would be great to build a community here.

submitted by /u/bobisyourmomsbro
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2U53srq

No comments:

Post a Comment