Monday, September 11, 2023

Wedding Shedding as a short bride

Hello!

My wedding is officially a year out from now, and I'm wondering if this community has any resources or recommendations for healthy weight loss (not trying to drop 30 lbs in two months). I'm hoping in a year I can lose 15ish pounds, I feel like this is doable I just really need a kick in the butt. For reference I am 27 , 5 feet tall, and 132-135 lbs right now and I hope to be back down to 115-120.

Weight loss has always been hard for me. I lost about 12-15 pounds a few years ago by tracking and working out almost daily, but it's hard for me to remember exactly how I did this and what I was doing, this was also a different chapter of my life I now work and am in school full time.

I've been decently active in the past, I used to do OTF and ran a half marathon this past spring. I struggle with consistency and am also trying to budget and not go to an expensive gym or spend on an expensive program, so if anyone has good at home recommendations that's up my alley!

submitted by /u/ChildhoodDue
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/16g7gvp/wedding_shedding_as_a_short_bride/

No comments:

Post a Comment