Sunday, September 17, 2023

Down 55lbs but less motivated than ever

(M/23) It’s been about 3.5 months since I’ve started tracking my calories to eat at an aggressive deficit and consistently going to the gym.

Im down from 395 to 340 in just about 3.5 months and have felt great about everything up until 2 weeks ago. I have still been eating well in the last 2 weeks but have not had the motivation to go to the gym at all and my progress has slowed.

I enjoy weight training and is what I mainly enjoy when I go to the gym but I have been having issues with my shoulder which is preventing me from doing some of the lifts I enjoy, but I have caught myself using this as an excuse to not go at all.

Unfortunately I do not notice any difference to myself with this weight loss yet but I was very motivated by weighing myself every morning, I looked forward to it, so losing some of the enjoyable part of working out has made it more difficult.

Is this normal? Has anyone else ever experienced this feeling? I still want to lose the weight more than anything but I just keep getting in my own way and I can feel myself on the edge of quitting even though I don’t want to. I’m going to get strict with myself today and try to get back into the groove but I kept doubting myself now.

submitted by /u/alpeg_8647
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QS9dHXb

No comments:

Post a Comment