Monday, September 25, 2023

Is it possible to lose weight without a scale?

So I gained quite a bit of weight over the past year or so between starting a new relationship, moving to the city, and starting full time work. I used to have a scale that I would weigh myself with, but due to my history of disordered eating and just the fact that the scale was negatively affecting my self esteem, I tossed it.

As a result, I do feel better about myself and worry about my weight a lot less. But I've been wanting to try to lose weight for a while now and I still do as I don't really feel comfortable at my current weight.

I got a calorie tracking app to start CICO, but the issue is I don't know what my current weight is and I won't be able to track my weight as I still don't feel comfortable using a scale. That said, I'm not really sure how many calories I should be eating or how I can track my progress.

Does anyone have any experience with weight loss without using a scale, or any tips? I want to get started but don't want to sacrifice my self esteem in the process.

submitted by /u/Then-Ordinary4756
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ymdv8pq

No comments:

Post a Comment