Saturday, September 23, 2023

Relapsed on binging this week... What now?

For some background, I used to heavily struggle with binge eating. It's been a long time since Iast had what I'd consider a proper binge, however. I'd eat more some days, sure, but still be within my calorie allowance for the week.

After learning from past mistakes, I've been taking weight loss slow. My goal is to lose a kilogram per month.

I've been on my period this week and it ended today. This entire week, I've just been so hungry and binged on multiple days this week.

I did log everything I ate, and I went over my budget by enough calories where I gained around a kilogram of fat. For some people, this sounds impossible. Well, it's possible if you eat high calorie foods that aren't very big.

I feel so gross, bloated, and sluggish. More than that, I feel like I ruined a good month or two of progress by eating back the progress I made over these past two months in only a week.

What now? How do I not feel bitter at myself for going backwards? Even my jeans felt two sizes too small this morning and my cheeks look so big to me.

I'm looking for some practical advice; not just the, "Tomorrow will be better," type of advice, please.

Thank you! Have a great night! 😊

submitted by /u/battybonkers
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uUJLlp3

No comments:

Post a Comment