Thursday, September 14, 2023

Weight loss changes

Hey everyone, I'm a 6'2, 19 year old male. I started at nearly 300lbs about 6 months ago. I started working out frequently and watching what I eat, I got down to about 280lbs with a few setbacks, broken ankle, and a cruise ship vacation. I leveled off around 281-285lbs for 2ish months. 1 month ago I started taking phentermime. I've lost 20lbs in the last month. I'm staying hydrated almost always clear to slight yellow pee, and am eating almost all protein and weight lifting 4-6 days a week, lifts have gone up so I'm sure I haven't been losing muscle. That aside, I've noticed my face has definitely thinned out a bit and surprisingly my shoes are fitting looser as if I've lost weight on my feet or maybe swelling has gone down in my feet from the reduction in weight. But one thing hasn't changed much and thats my stomach, I can't seem to notice almost any changes in my stomach aside from it seeming slightly flatter, I was wondering how much weight or a ballpark of how much weight I need to lose to see a noticeable reduction in my midsection, and the same go for my Thighs which seem to haven't had changed at all. Thanks

submitted by /u/OkChampionship2432
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Hy98hbw

No comments:

Post a Comment