Monday, September 18, 2023

For those on Ozempic, when did you begin to notice the reduction in appetite?

I was just put on Ozempic for weight loss and took my first injection this evening. I’m already down about 14-16 pounds via CICO and lifestyle changes, and hoping this medication helps with my excessive hunger and borderline obsession with food.

I’ve heard really good feedback about people like me with Ozempic so I’m excited. Not looking for a “cheat code” to losing weight, but simply something to help turn down the food noise that’s ever present in my head and making it difficult to stay in my deficit.

Looking to get an idea of what to expect with my appetite and when I should expect to start feeling the effects. For those of you who have taken Ozempic, when did you truly notice your appetite curbing? Thanks!

submitted by /u/roman9555
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pX1mR9h

No comments:

Post a Comment