Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Carbs aren’t all bad

I’m making this post as a little rant. My dad just got home from a 2 week business trip and I am a week and a half into my journey. I’ve been eating in a calorie deficit, walking 30 mins every day and losing weight consistently. I don’t restrict myself from anything but whether I find alternatives. I’ve made a lower calorie-high protein pizza, healthy no sugar pancakes and a high protein Turkey wrap. All carbs I’ve eaten are wholemeal and/or grains. Well my dad got home and I was so excited to tell him how much weight I’ve already lost. He wasn’t happy. He told me that i am eating too many carbs and that what I’ve been eating is unhealthy. I argued that the carbs are wholemeal and aren’t processed but he kept going. I left crying. I see it a lot on social media too but carbs aren’t all bad, it’s only the processed ones and eating too much. Weight loss doesn’t have to be all salads and vegetables, you can still enjoy what you love but just find healthier alternatives or eat it in moderation. I just wish people knew this.

submitted by /u/Dependent_Rent6654
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GXsblyA

No comments:

Post a Comment