Friday, September 22, 2023

Finally! Started from 86 kg, dropped to 79 and stayed there for months. Last month I dropped to 77 kg. This month I'm 75 kg!

180 cm tall

Finally, this is absolutely amazing! I'm finally at my original weight, when I was at my absolute healthiest!

I go to the gym 3-4 times a week, I count my calories as much as possible, and it finally happened! Reached my goal weight! Now I can finally get a rest and eat at my maintenance.

What helped me, for those struggling with either plateauing or gaining -

It's fine to skip breakfast, and don't let anyone tell you that you have to eat 3 times a day. I just ate whenever I felt hungry and it was either at lunch or dinner but never breakfast. At most, I had a small candybar so the sugar can get me through the morning but that's it.

Be kind with yourself and have patience. It's not easy. You might slip, you might think you've gained a bit of weight but it's not the end of the world. I noticed that when I had a binge for a couple days and gained 1 or 2 kilos, they went away shortly after I began dieting again. Water weight can be very deceiving.

Exercise - a lot of people say that it's better to eat less than exercise but I don't agree 100%. Just 400 calories burned during exercise can make the difference between maintenance and weight loss.

Drink water - most of the time you're not hungry, just thirsty.

submitted by /u/Elegant-Passion2199
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JCMc9OE

No comments:

Post a Comment