Saturday, September 16, 2023

NSV: Using my leather belt as a punch card for weight loss with a leather puncher

I bought a really expensive leather belt years ago when I was bigger and it came with pre punched holes when I got it at the shop to match my waist size. I’ve been losing inches recently and it’s so encouraging to see the belt no longer fit me since there are insufficient holes. Solution? Buy a leather punch to make the holes yourself!

I just had my first punch a few weeks ago and it feels like I’m going to have another punch soon in the upcoming weeks. It feels so encouraging measuring your own waist and then punching holes in your belt to make way for your new size!

submitted by /u/certified_rat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/OV5BN3T

No comments:

Post a Comment