Monday, September 11, 2023

What shoes do you all recommend for working out? No matter what shoe I wear (I’ve purchased and tried many) the soles of my feet hurt so bad during cardio.

Hello!

I’ve been on my weight loss journey for quite some time now but have stayed consistent since the beginning of July. I’ve dropped a total of 19 lbs and I’m super proud of myself. I am beginning to really enjoy physical activity, but my feet hurting is really posing an issue.

I’ve worn many brands from Nike, adidas, new balance, etc. I’ve gone to a shoe store and have gotten my feet measured and fit for shoes.

No matter what so shoe I’ve worn, the bottoms of my feet always hurt SO BAD throughout and after cardio workouts. I’ve gone to the doctor and they’ve found nothing.

It’s incredibly frustrating and sometimes my feet hurt so bad I have to stop. I am currently wearing new balance 860. They seemed to work at first, but the same thing has begun happening as with any other shoe.

I did have knee surgery last year in March. I had to get the patella in my left knee realigned and a new tendon placed in my knee. Although both of my feet hurt, the left is worse which is expected.

Has anyone had this issue and found a fix? Any shoe that has helped? Anything I can do?

Thank you in advance!!

submitted by /u/aryastark2626
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VfiFun3

No comments:

Post a Comment