Monday, September 25, 2023

Midnight Snacking, how to stop ?

I [21F CW:85 kgs GW: 65 kgs] just started my weight loss journey a few days ago. I understand that calorie deficit is the key to loosing weight but my midnight snacking does not let me stay in a deficit.

Right now, my routine is as follows:

I have black coffee and go to the gym for around an hour in the morning. For breakfast, I have a salad (I love salads) worth around 400-450 calories.

Then for lunch I mostly have 2 chapatis/rice, cooked vegetable and a bowl of pulses (I’m Indian) this ranges between 350-400 calories.

In the evening I have some fruits which are around 250 calories.

What I have for dinner is uncertain but it’s small, maximum 200 calories.

I also go on a 2-4 km walk at night, before dinner.

I drink at least 3L of water in a day.

Even though I am eating approx 1300 calories throughout the day (my maintenance calories is 2100) I get extremely hungry at night and end up munching on some quick unhealthy snack.

How do I prevent this ? What are some healthy things I can snack on ? Should I be eating more calories throughout the day ?

submitted by /u/Objective_Base9589
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UY1xg3N

No comments:

Post a Comment