Saturday, September 23, 2023

How do you regain motivation after not working out for a long time?

Hi there! I’m a 17 year old boy, 6 foot and 432 pounds. For context, I have been overweight my whole life. I don’t remember a single time where I was underweight or at the target weight I should be at. I had a trainer and a dietitian that would help me with my weight and diet. I was probably the most weight I lost as I was at 390 pounds. But in late March I had surgery to get my tonsils and adenoids removed. But after that was when all of my hard work kinda fell apart. My trainer had to be away due to undiagnosed heart condition which I totally understand that is the most important thing in his life at the moment. And the last time I had talk to my dietitian was the day before my surgery. A lot of things happened during the summer months as I was summer vacation and I had reacted bad to some new medication that I was using for weight loss, making me sick for almost two weeks. A lot of life stuff happened too which I don’t want to get into.

My trainer was the main reason I had motivated myself to get healthy as he and I have very similar taste in movies and games and he is very supportive when I try my hardest. Now that I haven’t seen him in roughly ~5 months I want to motivate myself in a way that I can do my own workouts without help from others. What can I do? I have no idea where to go from here and want to get better.

submitted by /u/Ucanmakeitez
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/cDA6RvB

No comments:

Post a Comment