Monday, September 25, 2023

I’m starting my weight loss journey and I’m looking for some advice!

So for context the first photo here is me pre-covid and pregnancy. The second photo is me now. https://imgur.com/a/q3sEir8

I’m done with how I look. I miss my pre covid body and I’m currently at 215lbs and I believe I previously was around 150-160 which is where I want to get to.

Last year I spent three month constantly in a routine with the gym eating the same foods every day. I lost 12lbs in those three months but I went back to work and lost it. I struggle with BED and am trying to work on it. As of now I don’t have time to get to a gym so I don’t know how I can build muscle from home without spending loads on weights.

I’m also looking for any food options that are high in protein but low in cost that are good cause I don’t want to be eating the same food all the time.

I’ve asked in female groups on Facebook but no one even liked the post and I just don’t have any girls I can ask because none of my friends use the gym etc.

submitted by /u/Imamom_1213
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Za0S2pH

No comments:

Post a Comment