Sunday, September 24, 2023

Today I have decided to give up on weight loss all together

I have struggled with my weight since I was 4. I weighed 90 pounds by that age. I am not kidding you about that.

By the time I was 14 I was 200 pounds. I went on diets, joined a gym for teens but still could not lose weight. Developed an eating disorder at 19 and got down to 150 by 21.

A year later I had some cardiac issues from anorexia so I entered treatment. By the time I left treatment I was 163 and didn't think a thirteen pound gain was that big of deal.

Sadly despite healthy eating and daily walking I still packed on anywhere from 5-11 pounds per year after that. Some years I gained less others I gained more but I was still gaining.

I january of 2022 I learned I was 219 pounds. I thought it could not be but sadly it was. I feverishly worked out at the gym and list a grand total of nothing.

I weighed myself today and I'm 222. Sadly at this point in time I've given up. I'm 33 and have been dealing with the weight issue my entire life. I've been tested for pcos, thyroid, cushings you nsne it but nothing has come back. I tried ozempic in March and actually gained weight.

I've given up. No more diets. No more exercise. I just don't care.

submitted by /u/givinglifeaway
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MFGyr6e

No comments:

Post a Comment