Thursday, September 14, 2023

Frustrated with non-existent weight loss, why am I not losing weight

Hi All,

Backstory: For 6 years I ate under 1000 calories probably less if I am being honest my weight was from 125 to 130 due to everything making me nauseous, having stomach pains, and affecting my skin, I finally went to the doctor and was diagnosed with amenia and started taking iron pills and immediately felt better and starting to eat meals again. Saw my weight shoot up to 147 very quickly didn't really pay much mind to it until one day I put on a pair of my favorite pants and everything felt tight which I never felt before. I decided I wanted to lose the weight gain and started strength training for almost a year and gained 12 pounds of muscle which brought my weight to 160. I have been going to the gym consistently 5 to 6 times a week for a month and a half working with a personal trainer 1X a week since I stopped strength training (progressive overlord) and focusing on hitt, low impact, and cardio, eating around 1400 to 1500 calories that consist of high protein anywhere from 100-120g of protein a day. Yet, just did a weigh-in at home and only lost 1 pound nowhere near the 5-6 pounds I wanted. I am just super frustrated I feel like I am doing everything right yet no work to show for it, I am still heavy and soft but stronger which is a plus.

submitted by /u/malaya100
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mxeJ0dT

No comments:

Post a Comment