Thursday, September 28, 2023

Feeling down- knock some sense into me so I don't give up please!

I have an event coming up in 3 weeks time. I haven't lost any weight in the last month. I didn't change anything except the last few days I've been eating at maintenance and not working out. Previously, I've been eating 1200 on average and working out 3-4x a week but still no weight loss.

I really want to feel confident at this event but I feel really down about my progress. I'm a lot heavier than I ever would have wanted to be and its dragging me down mentally. Coupled with the fact that other attendees are already judgemental of my weight- I hate the fact I'll have that attention on me.

I'm an emotional eater and I'm really struggling with the urge to drown my sorrows in food. I know it's stupid but the dread of being the size I am in a few weeks is weighing me down (literally!) 😢😢

I can't even wear the outfit I would have wanted to and I just feel like giving up. I know it's literally the dumbest thing to do but right now I just feel rubbish. The pictures from this event are gonna be passed around and out there forever, even if i do lose the weight. Would appreciate some support.

submitted by /u/anon875787578
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZLOvJt7

No comments:

Post a Comment