Saturday, September 16, 2023

Walked 15k steps today!

Hi everyone. I’m on a weight loss journey but haven’t been doing walks except since the start of these warmer spring/summer months. As such, I’ve really only lost 20 pounds in the whole year, since I wasn’t working out in the winter but just counting calories. I’ve lost 12 pounds since March, i wanted to push myself and actually lose weight now.

So today, I did 3 miles before work today and was on self checkout so I was just walking around for 4 hours basically also getting steps in lol. I’m really proud of myself!

I’m just really happy, 10k steps is a lot already. Was so surprised when Fitbit gave me the notification! Now at the end of the day, im at 15k steps. Would appreciate other people’s share in my joy. :)

submitted by /u/mangomelliii
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UuYkCwx

No comments:

Post a Comment