Thursday, September 14, 2023

Do I have to do cardio and weight lifting at the same time?

So, I’ve been looking into ways to achieve my ideal physique and found cardio (swimming to be more specific, I don’t like running or anything else) and weight lifting. In my mind, I first do cardio and after I get rid of the excess fat on my body, I begin the weight lifting. However, I also found that weight lifting prevents you from getting loose skin from weight loss. Do I have to do both at the same time?

I’m aware that losing weight has more to do with eating habits. For that I’m thinking of calorie deficit because I’ve had a not so healthy relationship with food since I was a child (think of an environment where every adult would tell me I eat too much despite my mother knowing it came from trauma of losing my father, and no, haven’t had the chance to go to a therapist yet). I want to reduce the amount of calories but not restrict too much the kinds of food I eat.

submitted by /u/lonely_traveler7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Vw84eRd

No comments:

Post a Comment