Friday, September 8, 2023

Weight loss plateau and stuck with same body composition

Lost 40lbs(194 -> 154lb F/25/5’8) in 1 year in 2021. Been stuck to that weight since then. I've been doing gym pretty regularly since January 2022 but I see no progress in my belly, back and thigh fat. I take my protein well. I get my steps in. I feel stronger and healthier that's for sure but I'm disappointed that nothing is visibly changing. Lost 5lb more last year but gained it back after stopping IF.

I was insulin resistant but now I'm not, got my fasting insulin tested in august 2022. Been eating clean since 2021.

I don’t want to start IF again since I don’t feel I can sustain it for long term. Any help appreciated.

submitted by /u/ZealousidealOwl5766
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DcKEvym

No comments:

Post a Comment