Thursday, September 14, 2023

How did you start working out? What did you like?

5'9 31M Since May I've lost 22lbs by just changing my diet (317 to 295) and walking. I live in NYC and walk a lot (average 10k a day). My weight loss has become visible and my older clothes fit again! This is my first ever significant weight loss. Not seeing a 3-- on the scale feelsfantastic and is motiving me to keep losing.

I know the next step in my lose it journey is to start exercising/going to the gym/etc. I've always been a bit imitated by working and don't really even know where to begin or what to do. I think some type of class or trainer would probably be a good place to start, but there are so many options. What were your first steps when you started actually working? What works and doesn't work for you? What workouts do you like?

submitted by /u/NYSea2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7KxmU3O

No comments:

Post a Comment