Sunday, September 10, 2023

I joined an exercise group.

Truth be told, I did it less for weight loss and more as a desperate attempt to feel something.

Satisfaction, friendship, pain or even dissapointment...it doesn't matter.

I don't have anything. I don't want to wake up most days. I have no reason to leave my house & it's getting to the point where work isn't even enough to motivate me to make to the end of each week. I'm hoping that the money spent will finally be enough to get me out there.

Maybe I can improve myself. I can lose the weight that's holding me back. I can make small steps at living a life that's worth living.

The first class is Tuesday. I've never even been to a gym before. Id like to say this is my first step at improving myself ...but it's probably my 373rd first step. I hope it sticks this time

submitted by /u/MinervaMinkk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DMqkSIW

No comments:

Post a Comment