Friday, September 15, 2023

Very disappointing week, needing some advice and WOE

So I’m 25f, 5’5 , 406lb. Mid June I weighed 456lb.

Im on phentermine and the cravings at first were gone and it was great and I see a dr every two weeks to weigh in for my weight loss. A couple months ago my foot pain got severe, found out I have a heel spur. Got a shot and I had to rest this week.phentermine no longer kicks those cravings. I couldn’t walk as much and all I’ve wanted to do is eat eat eat. I’ve eat like shit for days. I’m very depressed, also just got my period. I’m going on a 10 day camping trip in a few weeks and I’m wanting to build my stamina up and feel good about myself. I’m very upset and disappointed in myself. What have you done to pick yourself back up? TIA

submitted by /u/AppalachianFish
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/XHk4Bqw

No comments:

Post a Comment