Friday, September 29, 2023

Feeling guilty for putting on 2kgs.

Hey all,

The last couple of months have been quite difficult for myself and my family as we have had my younger sister in and out of hospital. As a result, i guess my body has been in overdrive the past couple of months and ive been eating foods that i probably shouldn’t be eating, even overeating.

Prior to this, i was doing really well. Was 3kgs off reaching a huge milestone goal in my weight loss journey that i’ve been aiming to reach for the last two years, but now i feel like its a struggle to reach it. Im feeling incredibly guilty and really don’t know how to change my mindset in order to get back on track with counting calories.

Also unsure of whether or not this is just water weight, because i was still 3kgs off my goal weight last week but of course have had another week of stress eating. Regardless, im stumped on how to get disciplined again and shred off the excess weight.

What do i do? Anyone experienced this before on their weight loss journey?

submitted by /u/dantstheman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/A1D9VfB

No comments:

Post a Comment