Friday, September 29, 2023

hard to lose weight in season

Hi guys! I have posted here before but it’s kind of a different situation now and i need some advice. I started my weight loss journey in the summer and managed to lose about 10-12 lbs, definitely starting to see a difference. After coming to college about 5 weeks ago I can feel I have definitely gained at least some of the weight back from binge eating. The issue is at home I would do about 1400 calories and something small to exercise like a 3 mile walk or run. It wasn’t too hard to do and I felt it was working because I had a good routine going. Now that I am back at school, and in season for volleyball (play at a d3 school), i find it super hard to know how much i should be eating and at what times. especially because sometimes our practices are not super difficult. for reference, i am 19f, 5’9-5’10, and 180-185 lbs. When I left for school I had just gotten below 180 so not sure what I am at now. I find that I don’t have trouble having a small breakfast and lunch, but when it comes to dinner I have no idea how many calories I am eating and end up binging at night. I am super unhappy with the way I look and get very insecure when i end up going out on the weekends. Any advice?

submitted by /u/Dangerous_Ninja9023
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xZlTvFG

No comments:

Post a Comment