Friday, September 15, 2023

Fatty lump on neck?

Does anybody have a fatty lump on their neck? Or had one and it went away with weight loss? I’ve lost 8 lbs also been doing postural exercises for back issues and I have seen no change… I’ve had back issues for years but never a fat lump on the back of my neck, I really hate it, I’m super insecure about it, I just want to see an inkling of improvement. I feel like I’ve been working so hard, I’ve seen progress with my back pain, I’ve seen progress with my weight loss, but that lump just won’t go.. it makes me feel ugly. I’m going for a cushings test because my doctor sends everyone with weight issues, I don’t think I have it, so assuming I don’t have cushings, does anybody have advice?

submitted by /u/Adventurous-Bet-9872
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rxsiB3u

No comments:

Post a Comment