Wednesday, September 13, 2023

gained 5lbs in two weeks

i would like to seek help regarding my situation

20M 5’5 235lbs

i’ve been on my weight loss journey for 2 months and so far some people have said they’ve noticed a difference in my body size. For the last month i’ve lost a total of 9lbs by walking every night for an hour

However, for the past 2 weeks, i have slightly increased my daily calorie intake but to combat that, i’ve increased my daily walk to 2 hours and walk an average of 6-8 miles. I’ve also just started lifting weights but i’ve noticed that my weight have significantly increased by 4lbs. Can i know what i am doing wrong? I feel very disappointed with myself right now and feel like I’ve wasted half a month worth of hard work. Would really appreciate it if i can know what i should do next and if i should stop eating more?

edit: i also do not snack nor do i drink sweet drinks. the most i’ve drank is milk and usually only 2L per month

submitted by /u/Idea-Status
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DjrKJ7E

No comments:

Post a Comment