Monday, September 25, 2023

I've lost 27 lbs but don't look like it

I broke my ankle in may, a week after I started my weight loss and while not being able to exercise I still lost 27 lbs! All by just counting calories.

But when I look in the mirror I look just as I did at 215lbs :( I'm the lowest weight I've been in 2 years but still feel the same. The only thing I've noticed is my boobs are flatter and I feel.. squishier? Lol it is also easier to bend over to tie my shoes but I feel like I should see more progress. Especially because I'm only 5'1.

Anywho I'm still going to march on, even if I can't see the progress physically I'm seeing progress on the scale so its only a matter of time before I see it!

submitted by /u/Nothingsomething7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Vdr8Tq4

No comments:

Post a Comment