Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Caloric Intake for Weight Loss: Balancing Exercise and Hunger Advice.

I’ve been doing a 10k that take me roughly 57min in the morning and cycling to work the journey is just over 7.5 miles and the journey takes me about 30min the journey back is roughly the same The run burns about 900 calories & the cycling burs around 350-400 calories With the steps 27,000-34,000 I do at work and what my Fitbit is showing me when I go to bed I’m clocking in at at round 4,900 - 5,000 calories I weigh 83kg & I’m 171cm 5.7FT tall (My question is how much calorie should I be eating to be loosing weight I’ve been struggling with this for a little while I’ve hit a plateau and I’m constantly hungry

submitted by /u/aspron1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3FPEjro

No comments:

Post a Comment