Sunday, September 10, 2023

Keeping weight off after wegovy? For those who gained from depression.

I’ve read that most gain back weight after wegovy, what I’m wondering is if anyone in a similar situation to myself can offer advice.

I was always chubby but never obese until my late teen years. I lost all the weight without any drugs and kept it off for about two years. I was wandering if the fact that I only became obese due to depression and have been able to maintain a healthy weight means I might successfully be able to come off the medication after weight loss?

I’ve read that most people gain it back- but is it that they’re going back to bad habits or does going off just make it come back no matter what you do? If you actually maintain the correct number of calories you need to stay at your weight will it stay off? I can be very active but this weight is holding me back, I know I’ll be moving a lot once I’m lighter. I’d like to mention I’m physically pretty strong and now that my depression is managed I’ve been roller skating a lot and I’m starting roller derby soon.

Any insight would be extremely helpful.

TLDR, is regaining weight 100% inevitable or exercising and maintaining proper diet actually work?

submitted by /u/Street-Winner6697
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mJcWFqX

No comments:

Post a Comment