Monday, September 25, 2023

I’ve not managed to lose a pound and worried if I’m doing this wrong?

Hi all. I’m 28F, 103.7kg and my height is 163cm. I’ve been logging my food since August and I suffer with anxiety/depression as well as stress-eating so the journey has been quite difficult. I have been eating above my goal calories (1200 calories) every single week sadly. From TDEE calculator, my maintenance calories are 2100 calories approx.

I have not managed to lose a single pound. I started off at 103.6 kg. Am I doing something wrong? I’ve attached a screenshot from my loseit app. I know I’m overeating a lot but take 11-17 September week for example. On 1200 calories goal, my weekly calories should’ve been 8400, but I overate 4863 so that made it 13,263 which averages 1894 calories/day. This is still below my maintenance calories so shouldn’t this have caused a slight weight loss?

I’m just really bothered that I’ve not shed anything since I started. This is really affecting my spirits.

Edit: yes sorry I should’ve mentioned about my workouts. So I’ve attached a screenshot of my Apple fitness history and again it’s not very consistent. I work from home 2 or sometimes 3 days a week so it varies. The days I go to work my step count is significantly higher. But sometimes I go shopping or for long walks on weekends so it depends on that. My daily active energy burning average is 320kcal. I recently joined gym so only been like 3 days in last 2 weeks.

submitted by /u/Miserable-Depth-851
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/au2fF5B

No comments:

Post a Comment