Thursday, September 28, 2023

Diet Face

Weight loss has been up and down for me for about two years now I’m 5’1 and the heaviest I have ever been was 167lbs. I am currently 148lbs and I am trying to get to 125lbs. My exercise consists of walking and resistance training and I try to eat high protein but I will be honest my diet is not consistent it’s up and down and some days I don’t make sure to eat properly due to mental health issues. I am glad I have made progress! I want to get to a healthy place and feel confident and happy with my body but I have noticed that my face has aged rapidly. It was fine about four months ago and then one day it was like a night and day difference I kid you not. I’m wondering has anyone else experienced this and will my face bounce back? I am 23 by the way! Sorry if this all comes off as super vain as I know being in a better place health wise is more important than my facial appearance but I can’t lie it makes me sad. I feel like I look 10 years older.

submitted by /u/Prudent-Ad-2367
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/iQ3GqRb

No comments:

Post a Comment