Saturday, September 16, 2023

Lost a ton of weight and now my bit feels weird

I was about 125-127 lbs to start before I had a medical crisis and lost more than 20 pounds. I just got over covid and dropped to 99. I’m 5’ 6”. I’ve noticed I have absolutely no butt anymore, but it also feels weird. This may be a lame question, but is it normal to feel your tailbone so prominently? It sometimes feels irritating, like when I first stand up or put my pants on, as if fabric irritates my back carriage. Is it possible that I’ve lost so much weight, things just feel different? I do get uncomfortable sitting for a long time but it’s not painful. Just feels strange at times. Anyone else feel this after a huge weight loss?

submitted by /u/1yogamama1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/foscIMr

No comments:

Post a Comment