Sunday, September 10, 2023

is my plan sustainable for weight loss?

i (18f) am 5’3” and 235lb college student. i use the school gym 7 days a week and i try my best to eat a high protein diet, as i weight train and do cardio. i mostly eat grilled chicken, white rice, sun chips, kodiak protein bars, yogurt, and drink celcius or ginger ale along with a few weight loss supplements. i am also in a calorie deficit of about 1200 calories a day.

i want to be healthier and slimmer but i can’t help but feel like what i am doing will not help me. i’ve lost 10 lbs since being on campus, but i don’t know if that’s from working out, walking everywhere, or both. usually my weight loss has never lasted, but i’ve also never been this active in my life.

below i’ve linked my college workout plan made entirely by me after testing out the machines. since i’m aiming to slim down and build muscle, i’m wondering if i am using enough weight and doing enough reps to do so, and if there’s anything else i should do or factor into my everyday routine.

(p.s. i get 8+ hours of sleep every night)

college workout plan

submitted by /u/svgarysvveet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/meqDnZp

No comments:

Post a Comment