Friday, September 8, 2023

Has anyone tried this 'weight-loss soup' before?

There's this dieting soup that i've discovered yesterday called, "Bioslim VLCD." I bought it in the Chicken flavour and it says to contain a lot of protein, high calcium and it's nutrient + formulated for weight loss.

Recently I got my wisdom tooth surgery done (3 weeks ago) and I've gotten used to eating small again, so my weight disappeared unhealthily but i'm eating healthy again whilst working out so I don't gain back that weight again, and so I found this soup when I was shopping and I bought it since I was curious if it'd work with dieting for the long run.

I tried finding reviews or any type of person stating their opinion and experience on the product but i've found none at all? I was hoping if there was anyone else out there, located in AUS/NZ that's tried this soup?

submitted by /u/shshhsshs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UMp7K3k

No comments:

Post a Comment