Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Motivation while maintaining

Hi guys!

So, I reached my goal weight a couple of times now and keep yo-yoing back up 6 lbs then back down again with much effort. It seems like once weight loss is no longer a project I can’t seem to find the same motivation to stay on track and I stop counting. I miss the dopamine hit of seeing the numbers drop. Also, it’s been a couple of years now since I lost most of my excess weight and people are no longer congratulating me and telling me I look great etc.

Does anyone have any tricks for being self motivated, without relying on external validation and seeing changes? Do you reward yourselves in little ways for just maintaining? I seems like I haven’t been able to accept the amount of effort it will take to simply eat this little/ healthy non-processed foods forever now.

Thanks in advance for any advice! Much love to all on this journey

submitted by /u/sirenesirene
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/oh8BwVY

No comments:

Post a Comment