Tuesday, September 19, 2023

How do you record your journey in a positive way?

I have over 200 pounds to lose and I want to find a way to share my experiences with others who are in a similar situation. My hope is that I can inspire others and provide a resource that is body positive and unlike the weight loss related content I typically see.

I have thought about starting a blog or a YouTube channel, but both of those seem to not be the best match, because I want to reach a wider audience. On the other hand, I’m concerned about the inevitable trolls and my highly sensitive personality.

I feel like I have something to offer and I would love to share as I continue my journey, but I don’t want to muck up my self esteem from trolls comments. However the urge to share is higher than my fears - but I don’t want to go into this just assuming I’ll be fine, without a plan of sorts.

Any suggestions or thoughts? If you have lost weight or are on that path now, did you record the process? If so, how, and how did you decide on the best method for yourself? How do you handle the trolls?

submitted by /u/No_Boot_9859
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0PIBqX6

No comments:

Post a Comment