Sunday, September 24, 2023

Advice for Healthier Drinks?

Hello! I posted earlier and have been doing some weight loss research. I have come to realize that drinking sweet drinks is a big part of my diet that needs to change. I am a coffee snob and I LOVE my lattes and specialty coffees. I grew up in the middle of nowhere and only drank black coffee or with regular cream. But now I am in a bigger city with cafes right next door, and part of my daily routine is to go and get a latte daily. It is expensive and also has a ton of sugar. I have tried making drinks at home but it always gets grainy and weird. I did cut out soda recently and I do not drink alcohol.

Do I just drink things without sugar until I am used to it? And does anyone have recommendations aside from plain water? I always keep a bottle of water at my side, but I’m talking about other drinks. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Forsaken-Pea2741
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ozH76c3

No comments:

Post a Comment