Sunday, September 10, 2023

I need help with skinny fat

For reference, I’m 33F, 5’7” and 126 pounds. This is a low weight for my height on the BMI scale. However, if you were to look at me, my body holds a lot of extra fat. In fact, I feel like I looked thinner at higher weights before. I used to workout often and haven’t in the last year and so there’s probably been muscle loss but I’ve also been in a deficit and have been working towards this goal weight I’m at right now. I’m just frustrated because this “goal” looks nothing like how I pictured.

I am definitely skinny fat.

The thing is, every time I incorporate exercise I end up being hungry and weight loss/maintenance becomes harder.

Everyone says to start working out and build muscle but if I have a good amount of fat on my body, then shouldn’t I continue to lose it and THEN start working out? Especially if working out makes being in a deficit super difficult?

submitted by /u/baby_loveee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FtHKPhE

No comments:

Post a Comment