Tuesday, September 26, 2023

I just want my body back

I am 15, weighing 73kg (160lbs) and measuring 5’4 inches.

I am not obese, but I’m overweight and it is definitely negatively affecting my life. I can’t sleep comfortably on my stomach because my back and side fat makes everything ache. I’m losing the fight to keep my chin and am steadily growing a second one day by day. Clothes don’t look right on me and I’ve had to change jeans size twice in a year.

I just hate feeling out of control of my own body.

I have a plan to lose weight, but I’m not sure if it’s practical or not.

In my plan, I basically just gorge myself on vegetables. They need to make up about 1/3-2/3 of my plate depending on the meal and the day (eg on Saturdays when I have a run, my breakfast is 1/3 carbs, 2/3 veg) and I only have fruit as snacks.

I run 2k twice a week, but im building my endurance up so hopefully I can get it to 5 times by the end of the year.

I’ve kept the plan very loose, because tightly monitoring things aren’t good at all for my mental health. However, I do have one tightly controlled aspect of my weight loss and that is the time frame it takes place it.

I need to lose 12kg in 8 months, starting November 27 if I want to feel good in my prom dress, which isn’t a terribly ambitious goal in the scheme of things, but definitely gives me more motivation to start.

submitted by /u/whhwwhooqo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/LdwMNFv

No comments:

Post a Comment